Ventura Hillsides Conservancy Auction



I used to plan events...If you came to this blog for dollhouses and miniatures...you are in the right place! I'm just converting this older BLOG! 

You can find me on my YouTUbe Channel at: 

I can also be found on FaceBook, Instagram and Pinterest @whitneylabrieevents


Ventura Hillsides Conservancy 
"Connect to the Cause"
Live and Silent Auction at the Olivas Adobe



Here I am at the auction tables. Of all the pictures taken of me this one was the best, :( I either can't keep my eyes open or I can't shut up long enough to get a good picture, hahaha



We had amazing community support! Huge amounts of donated items!


Beautiful music!




Food and wine donated by Magna, Labyrinth, Vino V, Island Brewery, Two Tree, Himalaya, Red Brick Pizza and WaterMark.







Comments

Popular Posts